Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Routine Routine.

So today I went to walmart and bought some more things for my son because on top of being sick the MRSA is back as you know. I purchased PRID as I have heard on MRSA forums that prid draws the boil to a head and helps it open so it can drain which is essentially what you want when you have a MRSA boil.

I noticed a few things today and beforehand about my son and his particular MRSA.
I feel 100% sure that his MRSA outbreaks are coming from his father, so his father is the root of the outbreaks and I've come to the conclusion that my husband needs a huge intervention from a doctor as soon as possible. I encourage my husband to bathe in bleach every other day and he does which has proven to slow down the appearence of more boils but for some reason (which I believe has to do with his open wounds from eczema) whenever he touches my sons bare skin my son seems to get a boil. So I have tried to minimize bare skin touching between son and my husband just enough so he doesn't feel alienated from his child. This week or next week we plan to finally see a doctor about husbands MRSA. It has been hectic because we moved and are still unpacking and now Elliot being sick is not helping at all.

Anyhoo here's how it goes for us.


This thing pops up, just looks like a ordinary bite but then starts getting a white head and bam! we have a hard disgusting MRSA boil. Also like to note that for some odd reason my child gets MRSA under the arms and on his buttocks and legs, but like I said I believe he gets them under his arms because thats where my husband picks him up. Same with his buttocks when husband changes diapers and husband also carries him with his hand around his legs.




This is my medicine drawer just for my son, MRSA and fever meds.




This is the manuka honey we are currently using.



I usually put it on a bandaid with a Q-Tip and put it over his bump, several times a day.


Now we will be trying the prid, bleach baths, warm compress and manuka honey as well as septra.

I honestly believe this came on the wings of his sickness that he is battling. Update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment