Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ouch, that hurts.

MRSA isn't the only struggle in our lives, in fact it's probably about 50 percent of the problem.
Finances aren't amazing or even good at this point, we were saving up for a car and bought one yesterday. I was dealing with a quite fussy toddler, my husband was supposed to check it out and make sure everything worked. I realize now everything was shady. Well turns out we did not find out til we got home that the car is junk. Its a long story but I have no way of contacting these people. They have changed their numbers and did not use real names. I got scammed. Its sad because I had informed the guy that I needed the car for my son to get to dr appointments as he has been very sick lately and he just lied in my face that the car was good. I can't believe how evil can be.

So far now, I have lost all hope and faith in everyone, people and sadly God. I feel like maybe it's time I start living my life the way I want to instead of the way the bible's God wan't me to live. I don't want to pray anymore, I don't want to even live anymore most of the time. How could a loving and JUST God let this happen to us when I prayed for a blessing in the form of a vehicle. So far getting my child to his dr appointments has been the hardest thing to do.

I just would like a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment