Thursday, October 25, 2012

Guess who has MRSA?

I do!
A couple days ago this thing popped up on my side after taking a nap on my bed. (I change my sheets everyday and was wearing clean clothes. WTF??


It's quite swollen so I circled it to see how much it will grow by the morning.
Its horribly painful and has not developed a head and I want it to because it fucking hurts and needs to pop already.
My sister's boyfriend had MRSA on his groin this week and he had to have it packed with cotton three times. I do not want that.
Anyway, I went to urgent care today and they perscribed clindomycin and bactroban, the usual stuff.  I was glad to get the Clindomycin. Also got a shot in my butt of Rocephin (sp?) and I have to go back tomorrow for another.
My blood pressure was super high as well so she wanted to get another reading and maybe prescribe medicine.
 I wish the doctor would just cut this shit open. Hate MRSA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment