Monday, October 29, 2012

The hole in my side.

The urgent care doctor told me over the weekend that my packing would "fall out" on its on by Sunday and it didn't so I got curious and pulled it out thinking it was a little piece which it was not. It was probably over an inch long.
When I pulled it out I was quite shocked to discover I had a gaping hole in my side, deeper and bigger than I assumed it was.
You're gonna love this picture.



Upon looking at this picture closely you can see into my side, looks decently deep and can also see the fat deep in there. This is why MRSA is not something to mess with or take lightly. I'm currently having a hard time grasping the fact that I have a hard, gaping hole in my side and it looks like an eye socket.

Well hopefully this thing will heal quickly and I won't ever get another one like this again, but I'm not holding my breath. This was definitely a wake up call for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment