Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hard as a rock/ Clindamycin.

This is it today.

If you have ever had MRSA you know that once the infection gets going and blood cells start to fight back that the wound will harden and burrow deep into tissue/fat/whatever. Well mine is as hard as a rock. I never know that a body part can get that hard until I came in contact with MRSA. If you have an infection and its very hard and not responding to antibiotics its a tell-tell sign of MRSA. Also keep in mind if you have ever came in contact with MRSA and developed another bite like bump 90% percent of the time it will be MRSA- This according to my PA that treated me.
So my advice to you all is if a bump develops don't wait to see if it's a bite! GO to the doctor and get antibiotics or treat it somehow or you'll be regretting it later.



As for the clindamycin, it causes diarrhea and I've had some tiredness and achyness but I am not sure what is causing that. I also have a broken toe and a feel a cold coming on so who knows what is what! I'm taking it 3x and so far only the diarrhea seems to be a major nuisance.

No comments:

Post a Comment