Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October is MRSA Awareness month.

I had no idea that OCT is MRSA awareness month, and the 2nd of OCT is World MRSA Day. The ribbon for MRSA is teal.
I want one, I know so many survivors of MRSA and even people dealing with it right this moment. I wish I could create a kind of organization that takes donations/buys bandages, bandaids, medicines/antibiotics and cremes- basically all the necessities that you need to treat MRSA and raise prevention awareness, but I have no idea how to do that.
I suppose I'll figure it out, its a great idea if you ask me.

1 comment:

  1. You know is crazy that October is MRSA AWARENESS MONTH because my 2 year old was just diagnosed today October 1st with it. I'm a total mess. I've been on the computer all day trying to figure out as much as I can. Then find out there's no cure that she had to live with this her entire life that is only treatable. I'm still trying to figure out why..... why her. And how I can make sure my older kids don't get it. Any suggestions would great I'm just a total mess right now. Thanks in an advance.

    ReplyDelete