Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ouch, My God!

So hello MRSA fellows,
I went back to the urgent care today thinking I was going to get another shot and go home and wait for this crap to pop.
Well, that did not happen. I went into the office and the PA came into my room and was so sweet and caring (again). She was concerned about it not having a head and asked me if I would like to have it lanced.
I told her yes immediately and her demeanor changed. She seemed happy and told me that she loves doing this sort of thing. Which I suppose was great for me!
So she prepped me and numbed my side with I believe 3 shots of lidocaine which hurt sooooo bad. I think she did a good job though because she pulled out a sterile scalpel and went to work. I felt NONE of it except her pushing the puss out with her hands. She is amazing. I love her for the help she has done for me.
After she pushed the puss out, she packed my wound with gauze and told me to come back tomorrow.

Came home, hurting and took some codeine which helped a little. I am glad that this was done to me and not my son. FUCK YOU MRSA.

Anyway, just a few minutes ago my son jumped on my side which made it bleed through so I decided to change the bandages.
This is what it looks like under there.
Honestly, have no idea if that red stuff is the meat under or more of the gauze. It looks like meat to me in the mirror but in picture it looks like gauze. So who knows.


No comments:

Post a Comment